Thursday, November 21, 2013

I haven't done NaBloPoMo since 2011. I just got tired. And people annoyed me. There always seems to be a clique anytime you have a group of people all doing the same thing. And then it all gets tiring. I need to start my own blogging group. Which, of course, would then become a private clique. Haha. Sigh.
Well, anyway, I am here because my friend and extra daughter person, Becky, mentioned that SHE was doing NaBloPoMo. I wish I had known sooner, but I never go to my blog and therefore, I forget to go to hers. I used to go everyday to read the "Better After" blogs, but I got out of the habit. So now I am going to get in the habit again and even start blogging again and hopefully reading some blogs of people I don't know and commenting and, maybe, find some new blogging buddies. And hopefully, we can keep blogging together even after NaBloPoMo ends.
In the meantime here are a  few pictures to amuse you. Or bore you. Either way is OK with me. I just want to fill up some time and space.


First, is this photo of the beach in October. It was the most beach my friend, Becky, had ever seen on our October trips to the ocean. And by "Becky", I do not mean the above mentioned Becky. It would be nice if I could do something like put their first name and then their last name initial to signal which one I mean, but here is how that would pan out. UP there, it would be Becky W., and then down in this paragraph it would be Becky W. hahaha....Sigh. So up there I am talking about my sort of daughter, Becky, and down here I am talking about my longtime friend, Becky.
Back to the photo...We were able to drive all the way around to Washaway Beach. The tide was really low. And it was really beautiful weather!




Second, is this great picture of Aria playing IN her dollhouse instead of playing WITH her dollhouse. hahahaha...she is so funny! She did, however, get a little stuck and needed my help to leave the land of Lilliputin.




Thirdly, how can you not love this picture of Batman helping us to paint the kids's room? 




These are all pictures from my phone because I am on my laptop and the drive with my photos is on my other computer. Phones do so much these days. 

So there you have it. A pretty random blog, but it's all I have for tonight. Today was a pretty pain intense day for me and I don't have those often. I work hard to keep pain at bay without using medication and today was a total fail. My body was in total rebellion mode. And, just for the record, I am sick of my broken finger. It will be two months in two days and I am ready to be over it now. Another sigh.

Love you, Becky W, the young one. Hope this isn't so random that it's hard to read. 






No comments: