Jeren sleeping. Notice he has a binky in his mouth, a cup under his arm and a reserve binky in his hand. He laid down next to the library books so he could read, but never made it that far.
Jeren and Grandpa
2. Even though my cabinets don't match all the way around, there are plenty of them.
3. I could use a few more drawers, but the ones I have are nicely sized.
4. I love my patchwork floor and can't wait to get it done.
5. I have room to move around and work.
6. I can sit down in the morning and have a cup of coffee at the table.
7. I have a new washer and dryer that are quiet and sleek.
8. I have pantry space.
9. I have a little scrubby tray thingy in my new sink cabinet.
10. My new sink has a big sink and a little sink, so it's more useful.
11. It's way easier to keep clean.
12. I can actually mop my floor, now.
13. The new flourescent light is beautiful, practical and bright!