Here are thirteen things I love about my eclectic, mismatched kitchen.
1. I finally have a place to put a kitchen table!
2. Even though my cabinets don't match all the way around, there are plenty of them.
3. I could use a few more drawers, but the ones I have are nicely sized.
4. I love my patchwork floor and can't wait to get it done.
5. I have room to move around and work.
6. I can sit down in the morning and have a cup of coffee at the table.
7. I have a new washer and dryer that are quiet and sleek.
8. I have pantry space.
9. I have a little scrubby tray thingy in my new sink cabinet.
10. My new sink has a big sink and a little sink, so it's more useful.
11. It's way easier to keep clean.
12. I can actually mop my floor, now.
13. The new flourescent light is beautiful, practical and bright!