Thursday, May 29, 2008
Thursday Thirteen, Edition 16
Thirteen things I could be doing instead of sitting here at my computer:
1. Working out in the garage. (I have lots to do out there.)
2. Sorting through the computer parts so I can get rid of 9/10 of them.
3. Sorting through the toys so I can get rid of 1/4 of them.
4. Measuring and drawing out plans for the bird flight cage I want to build.
5. Scrubbing the bathroom walls with TSP so I can finish painting in there.
6. Sewing quilts that I need to finish.
7. Measuring and cutting the vinyl flooring I am going to patchwork in the kitchen. (Like a patchwork quilt for the floor.)
8. Playing Zelda. (OH, I so want to start a new Zelda game.)
9. Weeding and digging and otherwise busying myself in the yard.
10. Mowing the dog's yard, so I can close up the opening to the crawl space and put her new doghouse out there. (and hope she uses it.)
11. Finish cleaning the patio and getting rid of stuff out there.
12. Sorting the things on and in my desk. (Paperwork multiplies like bunnies when no one is looking.)
13. Bringing my speakers in from the garage and setting up my stereo system now that I have a 100CD cd player that I got FREE from Craig's list. I'm loving the Craig's list thing.