Sunday, January 11, 2009

Small update.

21. The four biographies I picked up at a bag book sale. (2.00 a bag)
a. Frank Sinatra, "His Way"

Chapter One of Frank Sinatra's biography is read!
Yay. It's more interesting than I thought.


101. Be more tolerant of the terrorists. (Kitties). I am not at this time able to be more tolerant of the terrorists. I am so tired of them knocking things over and taking things that don't belong to them. I need to be more diligent about using the kitty deterrent spray.

10. Ride my excercise bicycle at least three times a week for at least 15 minutes a time.
11. Go back to using my weights at least four times a week.
12. Return to stretching daily.
13. Learn yoga.


I am also not up to par yet on my exercise goals. I'm still feeling extremely fatigued and sleeping way too much. I think it's the heat. I never had my bedroom heated when I had central air. I just shut off the vent. I have a radiator in my room and even though I keep it on low, it makes me too hot. I don't want to open the window since that makes me feel like I am wasting electricity by heating a room that I'm then cooling. I might try to see if I can handle no heat at all in here and move the radiator to another spot. I will try a couple of things and see if I can find a happy medium. I haven't even looked at my exercise bicycle. My weights are buried under some stuff on the bench of my bed.
I am stretching each and every morning!
I am not doing stretching exercises yet.
I need to find some material on yoga and start that.

I meant to put "Learn to knit on a loom" as one of my goals. I forgot to put it there, but I have learned it. I love it. It's so much easier with the fun yarns than knitting or crocheting! I will teach Mikaila when I go to Maryland.

Jeren wants Frugal's so I'm going to go take him to eat.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I sleep best in a cold room. I feel your pain. Hope you find a solution.