Friday, May 08, 2009

Scanning pictures is like going back in time.


For some reason the boys thought sleeping on the floor in
their clothes was a treat. Keri was just there for a little bit.



Licking the bowl clean.


Like a deer in headlights.



Caught messing with the Christmas tree.


Not sure, but I'm sure it was a game of teasing the baby.
I'm thinking maybe he didn't like the feel of the koosh-ball.



Jeren hiding in the fabric box.


I have no idea why David has a black eye in this picture.


Tired after a long day as a flower girl.


Maybe one of the girls knows what was going on here.


Jeren reading the Sunday ads.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Looks like you are having fun scanning all your old photos. It is taking you on a trip down memory lane. I should do mine except I don't know if I have the patience. What a big job.

The Invisible Mo said...

Very big job for me. I'm not even half through the first box of 8 or 10 boxes.