Thursday, October 07, 2010

A walk in the parking lot.



I had to take my son, David, to the doctor yesterday morning because his eye was swollen, red and irritated. He has no insurance so we went to the medical center by Fred Meyer's on 72nd. I had my camera along because I try to ALWAYS have my camera along. I told him that I would take a photo walk while I waited for him. He did not like that idea because he felt that the neighborhood around there had really deteriorated in recent years, and so, he admonished me. I do know that area has deteriorated a lot, but my plan was to walk IN the parking lot so I told him that. He looked around from the car and said, "Oh. I don't see anything to take pictures of out there." I said, "Don't worry. I will find things and the walk will be good for me. I'll stay right here in the parking lot between here and Fred Meyer." He was OK with that and went in to see the doctor. I got out and took my walk. Here are some of the results. Amazing what you can find in a parking lot.












This was not staged. They were really sitting there just like that.


















Obviously, I played with this one.


And this one.


But this was just growing out of the top of a trimmed hedge like a rebel.

1 comment:

Sue said...

It is amazing what you can see when you take the time to look! I love the picture with the blue berries!