Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wordless Wednesday, Family Fun Day

We had a company BBQ and family fun day at the Sillyville portion of the Puyallup Fair. My neice and her family are here from Virginia, so I invited her, my sister and my mom. It was good food, free rides and games, free ice cream (from Schwann's) and free cotton candy, and lots of fun! My only disappointment, besides having to leave to go to work, was that it was rainy, so we didn't get to ride on the Giant Slide! Bummer!





























2 comments:

Christine said...

Looks like you had fun in spite of the rain. Too bad about the slide. Maybe next year?

The Invisible Mo said...

If they do it again. This is the first time they've done something like this. It was fun and I hope they repeat it. They need to do something for morale once in awhile and everyone that I know that went to this enjoyed it immensely.