13 Quotes About Food:
1. “Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God....I could be eating a slow learner.”
2. "I went into a McDonald's yesterday and said, "I'd like some fries." The girl at the counter said, "Would you like some fries with that?"
3. "Most vegetables are something God invented to let women get even with their children. A fruit is a vegetable with looks and money. Plus, if you let fruit rot, it turns into wine, something brussels sprouts never do." (The Bachelor Home Companion)
P. J. O'Rourke
4. "You can say this for ready-mixes - the next generation isn't going to have any trouble making pies exactly like mother used to make."
5. "My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four; unless there are three other people."
6. "I do not like broccoli. And I haven't liked it since I was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. And I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli."
7. "Avoid fruits and nuts. You are what you eat."
8. "I cook with wine. Sometimes I even add it to the food."
W. C. Fields
9. "Strength is the ability to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands~~and then eat just one of those pieces."
10. "The best way to lose weight is to close your mouth~~something very difficult for a politician. Or watch your food~~just watch it, don't eat it."
11. "It is ludicrous to read the microwave direction on the boxes of food you buy, as each one will have a disclaimer: "THIS WILL VARY WITH YOUR MICROWAVE". Loosely translated, this means, "You're on your own, Bernice.""
12. "Food is an important part of a balanced diet."
13. "Mosquitos remind us that we are not as high up on the food chain as we think."