Saturday, July 31, 2010

So glad it's July 31st.

No more monthly blogging for awhile. Of course, I've said that before, but then I can't stand it and I start again. August is out of the question because I will be taking my trip (OMGoodness....so EXCITED) and being busy at home. Lots planned for August including another trip to the ocean next week. This time all three of us can go, so we should have a really great time. I've been missing my friend Jewel because she's been so busy that we haven't been able to get together much at all. So she, Becky and I will have a whole day to gab our hearts out and take pictures and enjoy the ocean air. Should be fun!

In the meantime here are pictures of a cute little moth that was sitting by the bird cage. I haven't adjusted the color, yet and I haven't identified him, but you can see why I seriously need a DSLR. I'm not sure why I keep talking myself out of it. Next year I will have one. I can't always get the detail with my Fujifilm, although, I do love it. I'm becoming a camera-a-holic. I just want to buy cameras for me and for everyone else, too!










No comments: