Monday, June 07, 2010

Blogging.

I always think I want to blog every day. I enjoy the writing practice even though at times it is hard to find the time to sit and write something. That is when I usually default to picture blogs. They are much easier and take less time when the uploader works correctly. I remember looking at the topic for June, which is "Now", and thinking it was a great topic and would be easy. I thought I could easily come up with lots of things. Apparently I was wrong.
They are also giving us writing prompts, which I temporarily forgot. I think I will try to use a couple of their writing prompts for this month's blog. I have been trying to come up with my own ideas, but I think my brain is a vast, information free blank zone right now.
So here are a couple of pictures for today.

This is not a great shot, but I love his expression as he is trying to figure out what the camera is.



It's hard to catch his smile, but I did. I can't wait to get my new camera. It has "smile detection"! Can you believe it? It also has blink detection. It should be here this week! So excited!

No comments: