Saturday, June 12, 2010

Since the subject is "now"...

here are today's macro shots. We actually have sun and warm weather! It's a miracle.
I was trying to get a bee hovering, but these bees were so fast that even with continuous shooting I kept missing them. I had to quit because they started getting too close to me after awhile. I was shooting through the lens finder instead of by using the LCD display. I get better control actually looking through the lens finder.


Not a very clear picture, but you can see the bee is loaded with pollen.


Gathering the pollen.



I did catch one hovering, but it is blurry. I need a clear one.



I was trying to get a view where you could see all the pollen on his butt.



Hello grandma! Whatcha doing?



Blowing spit bubbles.



Mini Iris.



Mini iris again.


Stamen and pistil in the rhody bloom.

No comments: