Sunday, February 03, 2008

Mozarella sticks by David.

My blog today is over at Iowa Avenue.





In other news:

My son David loves frying things. I hate frying. It stinks up the house. I have given him permission to fry occasionally, with the rules being that he has to:

a. clean up his mess.

b. light a few candles

c. CLEAN up his mess.



haha.



Today he made mozarella sticks. They are soooooooooooooooo good. I had a couple with my oatmeal. (it's not that weird.)

I hate the smell of frying and I don't eat fried foods very often, but he does know how to cook!





Davids' Mozarella Sticks.

String cheese cut in half across not lengthwise.

Italian seasoned bread crumbs.

1 egg

1/2 cup flour.



Soak cheese sticks in very cold water.

Strain in strainer. (Do not pat dry)



Roll in flour. Let set for a couple of minutes.

Dip in beaten egg to cover.

Roll in seasoned bread crumbs.



Fry on high heat. You can use a fryer if you like, but we don't have one. David uses a small frying pan.

No comments: