So many words, so little time.
2. Meeting some online friends for the first time at Mall of America in Minnesota. July, 2002.My son Jeren is the one in the blue shirt second from left.
3. The Washington Monument. Washington, D.C. 2004.
4. Laurie and Mik at Annapolis Harbor, Md. 2004
5. Mik riding the cable car. San Francisco. Summer of 1998
6. The Black Hills of South Dakota. July, 2002
7. The Corn Palace in Mitchell, South Dakota. July, 2002
8. Santa Monica, California. April 1998
9. Mik and the Golden Gate Bridge. San Francisco, August 1998
10. Mik at Twin Peaks, overlooking San Francisco, August 1998
11. Mikaila, Rhyan and Jeren at Disneyland, April 1998
12. Jeren at Mount Rushmore, South Dakota. July 2002
13. Old Faithful, Yellowstone Park, July 2002.
Lovely photos. Thanks for sharing. Is Griffith Park where the observatory is?
I have been to many of these places and have fond memories of them too. I love to travel. i have probably been to Yellowstone and The Black Hills the most. They are more in my part of the continent.
I love the Black Hills. That is one of my favorite areas of the U.S. I enjoy traveling, also. I enjoy car trips because you get to see so much more. I can't wait to be able to take one again. I have no idea when I can fit one in, but I hope to do so in the next couple of years.
Post a Comment