Thursday, February 14, 2008
Thursday Thirteen, Edition 5
13 Things On My To-Do List:
1. Move the washer and dryer.
2. Build two walls, one in the living room and one in the kitchen.
3. Install the new cabinet for the bathroom that I got FREE from Craigslist.
4. Finish the walls on the tub side of the room and paint them.
5. Install the floor trim (also FREE from Craigslist) and new door on the bathroom.
6. Cut up the rest of the carpet in my room to dispose of it.
7. Build an aviary for my birds.
8. Get gravel and spread it in the appropriate areas of the yard.
9. Trim the suckers and cut some branches on my plum tree.
10. Plant the pear tree that David owes me.
11. Put up the shelves in the garage storeroom.
12. Buy and put together the pantry cupboards that will go in the new 'room' off the kitchen with the washer and dryer.
13. Finish sewing my shower curtain, the baby's quilt, the other babies's quilts, and some one yard blankets and make myself some new night shirts.