Yes, I love procrastination. sooooooooooo....
1. Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow?
2. I don't know where the (hammer, nail, screwdriver, level, tape, saw, etc) is.
3. Doing "job B" requires finishing "job A". See number 2.
4. There is so much to do, I don't know where to start, so I sit down to think about it.
5. I own a computer. Wonderful, yet the best time waster there is.
6. I can't decide between two courses of action, so I take the third course and do nothing.
7. Heading to do the planned project, I get distracted and start doing something else and then forget what I was going to do.
8. It's too nice a day to stay inside and complete (insert any project here)
9. Finishing job A means I will have to start job B.
10. Because I'm really good at it and I can!