Sunday, February 07, 2010

10 Reasons I Procrastinate.

This has nothing to do with ties unless you count the fact that my procrastination today is what ties it to the theme because I resurrected it from my other blog. I wrote it a long time ago, but it still fits today, although I'm working on the procrastination issue. Today I was busy getting some other stuff done and really didn't have time to write a full blog, so really that is the only thing I procrastinated today and it was because I was busy. It has been a great help to me to finally get some new tools and items to help me along in my goals. The rake in this picture didn't break, but I did lend it to my neighbor and never got it back, so I bought a new rake plus a shovel. The gravel is coming along nicely. I try to do a little each time I can get outside. Today it was too wet, but I got a lot done in the house.















Yes, I love procrastination. sooooooooooo....

Here goes!


1. Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow?



2. I don't know where the (hammer, nail, screwdriver, level, tape, saw, etc) is.


3. Doing "job B" requires finishing "job A". See number 2.


4. There is so much to do, I don't know where to start, so I sit down to think about it.


5. I own a computer. Wonderful, yet the best time waster there is.


6. I can't decide between two courses of action, so I take the third course and do nothing.


7. Heading to do the planned project, I get distracted and start doing something else and then forget what I was going to do.


8. It's too nice a day to stay inside and complete (insert any project here)


9. Finishing job A means I will have to start job B.


10. Because I'm really good at it and I can!

3 comments:

Sue said...

# 3 is so totally my life right now!

The Invisible Mo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Invisible Mo said...

Yes, mine too! Although I'm making more progress finally and actually starting to feel like I might get somewhere with my goals for my yard and house this year.