Friday, November 20, 2009

Coffee. An Addiction.

Another blog brought to you by bullets.

  • I seriously need coffee.
  • I also seriously hate this keyboard that somehow forces me to post my blog with only a title. A.N.N.O.Y.I.N.G.
  • I don't want to make coffee because I want my coffee in the morning to be fresh and not warmed up.
  • I don't want to go to McDonald's for coffee because it is too cold outside. (don't laugh at me all you Canadians who live in the land of the truly cold). Besides, I am too tired and I want to go to bed, not get in my car and drive.
  • I really don't like instant coffee, but will probably make a cup anyway. Whatever!
  • Did I mention I hate this keyboard?
So to make this a little bit better blog, here are some pictures I took while playing with my camera in my kitchen. While you're looking at those, I will go make myself a cup of the dreaded instant coffee.
Enjoy! (especially Chris).
 




No comments: