Saturday, November 07, 2009

Fortune cookies.

I keep accidentally posting my blogs right after I put the title up. Stooopid computer.
I just can't seem to get used to the keyboard on this new laptop.

So, anyway...

I thought it was pretty cool when my friend, Chris, and I went to dinner at PF Chang's and got these two fortunes in our fortune cookies.



It's pretty good stuff when the fortune cookie gods give you stuff like this. Hundreds of fortune cookies to choose from and we got these! Yep. Good stuff!

That's all I have for today. Happy blogging!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I laughed like crazy when I saw Mom's picture of this. I'm glad one of you posted it. When you come visit we'll take you somewhere with fortune cookies for sure.

Christine said...

Except we never did figure out what the hoink the big words of wisdom were! LOL

I know this a long after the cookies and it did say...in the next few days...but I do have some real words of wisdom: Don't sit at your computer so long that you get a cramp in the whazoo.