Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Argghhh...

I have to go back to work tomorrow. I so wish I didn't have to work. I've super enjoyed my days off and actually spent time with people for a change. I am beginning to realize that I really need to do this more often. I get to where I am overwhelmed by the things I feel I need to do and want to spend all my time doing them, so I can be free to visit and enjoy my friends and family once they are done. But things will never be done. Even if I finish up everything I have on my plate right now, there will be more to come.

I am beginning to see that I need to be able to balance my life between what I think I HAVE to do and the rest of my life including seeing people and following my artistic pursuits.  I tell myself this every so often and then go right back to the same old way. I can't seem to get past being a hermit. I don't know if being a hermit is the problem or if it's a symptom of a problem. Maybe it's just nothing more than being a hermit. But I do know I've enjoyed these past few days of spending time going places and doing things. It's really not that hard to go places, even on the days that I work. I've just somehow gotten myself into thinking that it is. (sigh)

I'm going to work on that.

I'm trying out the new editor in this bloggy land and I'm not sure if I like it. It's a little weird.
I am going to go play my Farm Town now and get sleepy so I can get to bed at a decent hour.




No comments: