Wednesday, April 07, 2010

As promised...

Here are the pictures of my living room color.

The first one is the best representation of the actual color. It's so hard to take true color pictures of wall paint. The last one really looks way more olive than it is. I will take more pictures when I get the couch covers on the love seats. It might be awhile before I actually find the rug I want. It will definitely be awhile before I get the floor done. But at least the living room will have a decorated feel to it again. It's been a long time since I've spent anytime decorating the living room.








5 comments:

Sue said...

I love it!!

The Invisible Mo said...

Thanks! me too!

Christine said...

That looks fantastic. I love greens. I got the material to do the curtains and seat cushions for the camper and can hardly wait to get at it. We will travel in style.

The Invisible Mo said...

I should phone you next week. I'm off for four days, but have plans for two of them, so I will try to phone you sometime in that four days off.

Eve said...

Very nice.