Thursday, April 08, 2010

A little bit of Easter, a little blurry.

I think I need to get another camera. I want a little point and shoot, like my old camera, so that I can take quick snapshots at family gatherings. I love my Fujifilm, but I can't seem to get it right when I want quick photos of kids moving around and doing stuff. Logan moves at the speed of light, and it is very difficult to get clear pictures of him when he's busy. I also prefer natural light which presents its own set of issues. I did try a few with flash, but they just aren't what I'm trying to achieve. I'm still learning my camera, but, I would still like another small point and shoot for in the meantime. Logan's newest thing is to run, throw himself down, and then wave his arm in the air while shouting, "I OK!" I couldn't get a picture of that because he is too fast.

Here are some snaps of Easter day. Sorry for the blurs. Just deal!

It sure didn't take long for Daelin to get the gist of how to play with this toy. He loves it!



Grandpa and Grandma enjoying the kids.



Logan kept Great-Grandpa occupied.



Whoopsy-Daisy!



Here he is talking to the other baby that was there.



Discussing options.



OK...I remember how to crawl. Let's go! Logan spent a good part of the time crawling while this little guy was there.



This is what he does if you ask him to smile for a picture.
Everytime.
Annoying.



Saying, "I don't know". I can't remember why.

No comments: