Monday, April 05, 2010

It is April 5th already.

Haha...accidentally published this with just the title. I doubt anyone saw it, though!

I can't believe it's already April 5th. Only 20 days until my birthday. This is my BIG 60 birthday and it's on my list of 101 Things to do in 1001 days. My goal for this birthday was to have a birthday party. It will be a goal not reached because I don't want to have a birthday party. It just sounds like too much work. I have other things that I'd rather do and, in addition to that, I work on my birthday. I'm not really a party girl. I'm more of a hermit girl. It takes a major sized crowbar to pry me out of my house. I just like being left alone. Is that bad?

In other news: I thought I took some really cute videos of Daelin talking and doing "Itsy, Bitsy, (or Eensy, Weensy, ) Spider" with his mom. Very cute! Sadly, it's not on film. Apparently when it says "standby" on the screen it is recording and when it says "record" on the screen it is on standby. I should have remembered this from Scott's graduation. Scott is a nephew. I "video-taped" his graduation. I have a wonderful tape of the floor while I waited for him to walk to his diploma. I do not have a tape of him walking to get his diploma. So, as you can see, it is not only my older age that causes my brain to misfire.

Today I painted the birds's corner. I just did one coat and haven't even filled the holes, yet, but wanted to see what I thought of the color now that it's actually on the walls. So far, I really like it. It's different, but I think it will be great once I pull it all together with the curtains and such! I need to go shop for fabric, even though I have half a fabric store right here in front of me while I type this.

That's it for today. I'm looking forward to my day off tomorrow so I can continue painting. I'm not going to fill the holes in the walls behind the birds, anyway. I need to leave them until I know what I am doing with that area because it is going to change. I've got a couple of different ideas gelling in my brain. I am not sure just what I'm doing there, but it will be different and I might need a couple of those holes to fasten my "idea" to the wall.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

short and ...well it isn't even short! Good one. :)

The Invisible Mo said...

OMGoodness....lol. Someone did see it!