Monday, January 04, 2010

Fail.

I failed to blog today. I fell asleep and when I woke up I went back to working on my photos in an effort to organize them. I have realized that what I really need is an external hard drive. I have a desktop and a laptop and my old laptop and an older laptop and they all have pictures on them and I want them in one central place so that I can organize them once and access them from whichever computer I am currently using.
That being realized, I immediately went to ebay and tried to win on at auction and TOTALLY forgot that I hadn't written my blog. I had the "new post" page all up and ready, but like a dog following my nose...well, you get the picture.

I can't wait to get my external hard drive and I'm going to continue shopping for one tomorrow. I didn't win any of the ones I bid on today. I will also check out Amazon and a few other places.
I am going to post this blog for 1/3 and continue to blog daily for the rest of the month, but I've failed at the challenge. Oh well.

Okies...gotta go check out my cafe and start looking for a hard drive.

No comments: