Monday, January 11, 2010

Logan's not smiling.

One day I gave Logan a bath and combed his hair nice and wanted to take some nice portraits of him all clean and shiny and combed. Logan is a very stubborn little guy and refused to smile. 52 pictures later, still no smile. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot.


First he refused to look at me.


The look says it all.


He almost forgot and smiled but then pursed his lips.


Cooperation? In your dreams.


He forgot himself for a moment because I got him talking about cars. Still not really a smile, though.


I decided to concentrate on the feet.


He got tired of the towel and wriggled out of it.


I gave him a book.


He did get a little interested in that, but not with a smile.


At least this is a pleasant looking face and not a scowl.


Talking about trains he almost relented.


But he caught himself and went back to the steely gaze.



One stubborn boy!.

2 comments:

Tui Snider said...

So cute! He's a regular little James Dean.

The Invisible Mo said...

I thought the same thing, especially with that last picture!