Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lazy day.

I don't feel like blogging today. I really don't want to miss a day, though, even though I missed one very early on in the game. I made it up and continued from there, so I will blog today even though I don't feel like it. I haven't really stuck to the theme.
I am starting over, yet another time, on the Wii fit because I realized my days were wrong. I had to start over before because I realized my time was reversed. It had me exercising at night when actually I exercise in the morning. I have already lost four pounds. I skipped today and will start again tomorrow with new stats. Annoying, but I like it to be accurate. When we moved the day to the right day it caused the program to think I skipped a day.
Ok...pretty boring blog, but I have to go. I want to leave early for work.

No comments: