Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's almost that time of year again...




Almost time to put this decoration up. I love this elf. Jeren made it in school. I can't remember which grade or what year. I think it must have been around 1st or 2nd grade. So it's been hanging around for hmmm....somewhere around 15 or 16 years. I'm not sure if I dare hang it up this year, though. I am wondering if Daelin will try to tear it or tear it down. Maybe I can hang it somewhere higher or out of reach. I will have to think about that.






And in other news...I'm not sure I like this new blogger editor. I'm going to try to post my NaBloPoMo posts from my phone or if I have wi-fi, I can use my netbook. I'm hoping that one of those works so I don't miss any days. I know there is a way to auto-post each day, but I don't know how to figure that out. Wish me luck on the email posting from my phone and expect to see some super simplified blog posts.

No comments: