Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Prehistoric Whales


This is one of the most interesting news articles I have read in a long time. I want to see the models when they finally get these fossils to the museum and can display them properly. I want to see the dolpin with tusks and the bird with the 17 foot wingspan.  There was also an aquatic sloth, which fascinates me. Do they mean aquatic like a sea otter is aquatic or like a dolphin or whale is aquatic? All these things interest me and I often wonder why I didn't pursue anthropology, since I love it so much.

Anyway, that is my blog for tonight. I had a busy day and really felt busy tonight but looking around me, I realize I accomplished very little. I think I'm saving all my energy for my three day weekend. I'm hoping I will actually get some things done. I feel a little like a car stuck in the mud.

In case you want a daily picture, here you go:

These are of Trenton when he was little and he was licking the bowl. The bowl was quite big. I love the one where it is completely over his head.




No comments: