Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The prompt.

For today and tomorrow I am going to use the prompts. Today's prompt is "What is the last thing you do before bed?"
Before I go to bed I am usually on the computer falling asleep at the keyboard. I am usually drinking my last cup of coffee while I'm playing Farm Town and Gnome Town. While harvesting and taking care of my towns I doze off and sit here nodding around until I can't take it anymore and take myself to bed.
Of course, in the time that it takes to take my cup and whatever else to the kitchen, turn off all the lights, go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and get myself ready to get into bed, I come alive again and then don't feel sleepy. So I get my phone all hooked up to the table stand/charger and either read a book (Kindle App.) or play a game on the phone to get sleepy again. This seldom takes more than five minutes and I am out like a light!

No comments: