Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Last day of NaBloPoMo

The prompt for today is: What did you learn from doing NaBloPoMo?

I learned a lot from this year's NaBloPoMo.

1. I learned that I have changed and no longer feel excited to blog for the  month of November. That might be in part due to the fact that many of my blogging buddies are no longer doing NaBloPoMo. Most of them aren't even blogging at all.

2. I learned that I don't like Blogher

3. I learned that  forcing myself to partake in something because I "do it every year" is not a good idea.

4. I learned that I need a new and exciting outlet for my writing and a new direction for my blog. (or something like that)

5. I learned that I am not alone in being tired of NaBloPoMo and wanting to move on to something new.

6. I learned that I can complete a task (or series of tasks) even if my heart is no longer in it but that there is no real sense of satisfaction involved.


There are probably more things I could put down, but I'm tired now and want to go try my new Zelda game.

No comments: