Tuesday, November 01, 2011

It's officially November 1st...

and I have signed up for NaBloPoMo once again. I hope I can do this. My time seems to have been compressed once again and I'm not sure how I ever fit all the things into my daily life that I used to do. I am feeling more and more like I am just spinning my wheels. Since the theme is "blogging for blogging's sake", that is just what I am going to do.

I am hoping to put my (way past due) travel blogs up sometime during this month for those of you who have asked or commented about that. I am so far behind and I haven't even begun! LOL

November 1st...I salute you!

Now, let's see if I can make it for the rest of the days, especially since there is another vacation right in the middle.

Wish me luck.


Pictures of the day:


All of these white breasted Mallards are brought to you by the lone white duck pictured below. These are the ducklings that I photographed last spring all grown up. And most of them have this white bib.




No comments: